How to Win Traditional and Progressive Cyberstud Poker ?
If you want to win at CyberStud Poker game, then 32Red is the best venue.This is a game of cards that pits your skills against the dealer’s. In this Game, your objective is to beat the dealer’s poker hand. A bet is being placed before the cards are dealt (known as an Ante) you are given five cards while the dealer gets only one.You have to decide whether to increase your stake (Bet) and maximise your winnings or fold to minimise your loss.This decison is based on what you have and the dealer’s card. If your decision is to Bet on your hand, the dealer receives four further cards with the outcome of the game based on the Poker value of your cards versus the dealer’s.
At 32Red, the game of CyberStudPoker can be Won in the Following Way :
- The dealer’s hand must have an Ace and a King to qualify. If it does not, you win; however, if you fold you lose your Ante whatever the dealer has.
- If you do Bet and the dealer does not qualify you receive double your Ante and your Bet is returned
- If the dealer’s hand does qualify but you have a better hand you will be paid out on your Bet (see payouts), with double your Ante on top!
- If the value of your hand and the dealer’s ends in a tie, the winner will be the one with the highest-ranking card.
Feel the Exietment of the Poker Ride at 32Red
Feel the Exietment of the Poker Ride at 32Red.
Poker Ride is a Casino Poker Card game and is played throughout the world. The traditional Poker Hand Rankings are used in this game. Also, a Progressive Jackpot side bet is offered.
You have to place an Ante bet (and the optional Jackpot side bet if you wish) to Start the Game. Then, five cards are dealt to the table, two cards are face down while the three are faced up.
Your decision of whether to call or raise the bet is based on the strength of the three face up cards. If your Bet is Called, the game simply continues with no extra bet, whereas Raising the Bet places an additional bet on the table, to the same value as your Ante. Once the next move is selected by you, the fourth card is revealed and again there is a option to call or raise.Then, the fifth card is revealed and you are paid out on the hand you have against the payout schedule below. For instance, a Four of A Kind for a total of £10 staked returns £500. If the Bets are being raised during the game then you will be paid for those stakes.
The first level of payout is for a Pair of Tens or better.
The Poker Ride enables you to minimise losses through calling weak hands, and maximise winnings by raising the strong hands.
The Game of PokerRide can be played by the following Steps :
- Click on Ante and place your initial bet.
- Click on the Jackpot area if you wish to place a £1 side bet for the Jackpot.
- Once the three face up cards and two face down cards are dealt, decide whether you wish to call (no bet) or raise (place another bet equal in size to your Ante on your hand).
- The first of the two face down cards is then turned over and once again you decide whether you wish to call or raise.
- Finally the last face down card is turned over to reveal your total hand.
- Your winnings are based on the Poker Hand you have received from the five cards now revealed. The payout schedule below illustrates the relative rewards for each hand, remember that you are paid out for total stakes bet, so raising a winning hand will pay nicely!
- Provided you do place the £1 side bet it is possible to win the Jackpot. A Royal Flush takes the entire pot on display with a Straight Flush taking 10% of the Progressive fund. There are rewards for other good hands, see below.
|If your hand is a…||Payout||Jackpot/Bonus Total|
|Royal Flush||1000-1||The Jackpot Total|
|Straight Flush||200-1||10% of the Jackpot|
|Four of a Kind||50-1||500 chips|
|Full House||11-1||100 Chips|
|Three of a Kind||3-1||–|
|A Pair of 10’s or Better||1-1||1|
32Red Welcomes you to play Poker Ride “For Fun” to practice your skills before playing for Real Money.