32Red offers you the world’s most popular Card Games, Bonus Pai Gow Poker
Bonus Pai Gow Poker is a card game played between you and the dealer. Using a 53 card deck (with 1 Joker), both of you are dealt 7 cards, from which you have to make two separate hands – a High Hand and a Low Hand.
Your 7 cards are divided into a 5-card High Hand and a 2-card Low Hand (which cannot have a higher value than your High Hand). If the Dealer’s corresponding hands are beaten by both of your hands, using the traditional poker hand ranking, then you are Winner. If the Dealer has been beaten by only one of your hand, then your bet is pushed. If your hand equals to the Dealer’s, the Dealer wins.
You also have an Option of placing a Bonus Bet, at the start of the game. According to the Bonus Payout Structure, you are qualified for a Bonus Payout, If your 7-card hand makes Three of a Kind or above.
The Game of the Pai Gow Poker can be played with the following instructions :
- Place your initial bet, and your additional bonus bet if you wish.
- You and the Dealer are dealt 7 cards each. If you have made a bonus bet, and your 7-card hand qualifies for a bonus payout (Three of a Kind or above), this will be shown under your hand.
- You now need to divide your cards into a 5-card High Hand and a 2-card Low Hand. To follow the House’s recommendations for dividing your cards, click on ‘House Way’ – your hands will automatically be split according to the optimal play strategy. The Dealer always plays the House Way.
- To divide the hands yourself, click on the 2 cards to be your Low Hand. The value of each hand will then be displayed. Remember, to win, both hands have to beat the dealer. Consider for example whether it is best to split two pairs if you have no other high value cards.
- To continue, click on ‘Play’ to see the Dealer’s hands.
N.B. You can use Joker Card only as a Wild Card to complete a Straight, a Flush, a Straight Flush or a Royal Flush. Otherwise, it is considered an Ace (i.e. it will give you a hand of High Card – Ace if you have no other valid hand).
Payout Structure :
Winning Hand: 1:1 (less 5% house fee)
Bonus Payout Structure :
|7-card Straight Flush||8,000-1|
|Royal Flush plus Pair of Deuces||2,000-1|
|7-card Straight Flush with Joker||1,000-1|
|Four of a Kind||25-1|
|Three of a Kind||3-1|