Having desire to Win at Multi Hand Video Poker, come at 32Red
Objective of the Game Multi Hand Video Poker :
It is the objective of the game to get the strongest hand. With a few twist of each Poker variant the hands in the game are based on the standard poker. You can get the greater payout when you will be having a higher rank. Depending on the Power P)oker variant you choose, you are dealt with 4, 10, 50 or 100 hands in each game, and each hand qualifies individually for a payout.
Let us know how to Play Multi Video Poker :
This Video Poker is played between you and the Dealer. In the first hand you you are dealt with five cards. As you receive your first hand, now you can choose the cards to hold and cards to discard. Between 0 and 5 cards can be discarded by your hand. Discarded cards are being replaced with new ones from the deck.
The Decision hand is greyed out when you draw, and the cards you do not hold are turned face-down.After that, you are dealt between 4 and 100 play hands (depending on the game being played) of five cards each, face down. The cards that are held by you in the decision hand are displayed in each of your play hands, and additional cards are dealt from the deck.For each of the play hands, a complete deck of cards is used.
The Win is highlighted on the payout table if any of your play hands is a winning poker hand. The payout table is based on the number of coins you have chosen to bet before the first deal.
Then, you can choose either to Double or Collect your winnings.
- You want to have a doubling phase, then, you can choose the Double button..
- You are paid out the win amount as reflected in the Win box, if you choose the Collect button, and given the option to deal a new hand.
If your hand is not a winning hand, the game is over and you can deal a new hand.
If you are having a winning poker hand, then you can choose whether or not to gamble your winnings in the Double feature.
If the Double is being selected by you following your winning draw, then you will be taken to the Doubling phase. It is the objective of the Double feature to draw a card, whose value is higher than the Dealer’s. If a higher value card is being selected, then your win amount is doubled and you can choose to repeat the Doubling phase again, or collect your winnings.
If you choose to Double, 5 new cards will be dealt, and the Dealer’s card is turned face up. After it, you select any one of the 4 remaining face-down cards.Then, all four cards are turned over and the card selected by you is highlighted.
If your card is having a value, higher than the Dealer’s, your original payout is doubled, and you can choose to either Double again, or Collect your winnings.
If the value of Card equals to that of the Dealer, the game is a tie, and your win amount remains the same.Then you can choose to either Double again or Collect your winnings.
If your card is of a lesser value than the Dealer’s, the Doubling phase is over. Now you are returned to the main Poker game and can continue to play a new hand.
AutoHold and Expert Mode :
An AutoHold feature is being offered by 32Red Online Casino, it will automatically hold the cards from your first deal to based on the Optimal Play Strategy, which is designed to give you the best possible return on your hand.
Also, you can use our Expert Mode, which offers advanced features like:
- The option of creating your own gaming strategies
- AutoPlay – enables you to play a selected number of consecutive hands, without having to interact with the software, having selected the criteria for the gameplay.
- Playing one game at a time and applying your own gaming strategies
- Analyzer function – enables you to view the Optimal Game Play for your current hand to help maximise your returns.The Analyzer can be also used as a learning tool, by analyzing any poker hand, even if it is not in play, to determine the chances of winning with that particular hand
- Optimal Play Hints – this will notify you when a hold decision you make during the game is not the Optimal Play Strategy
The Deck which is used for your Video Poker game may vary with each variant. For example, Joker Poker and Deuces & Joker use a 53 card deck, including one Joker. You are recommended to check each game for the details of the Deck and the Payout Table for that Video Poker variant.