Prestige Poker offers tournament winners the option to choose from a different number of WPT events. Winner can decide in which tournament he would like to play in and Prestige Poker will send him there for free. The prize package includes tournament buy-in, flight expenses and hotel accommodation.
Winner can choose from the following WPT tournaments:
* October 25-29, 2006 – North American Poker Championship, Niagra Fallsview Casino Resort (1)
* November 11 – 14, 2006 (Final Table November 16, 2006) – World Poker Finals, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket, CT (2)
* January 21 – 25, 2007 – World Poker Open, Gold Strike Casino, Tunica, MS (3)
* February 15 – 20, 2007 – L.A. Poker Classic, Commerce Casino, Commerce, CA (4)
* March 5 – 9, 2007 – Bay 101, Shooting Star Bay 101, San Jose, CA (5)
* Package value: $12,000 (including buy-in, flights and accommodation).
* First Super satellite at September 24th at 16:30 (Server time) for all five events.
* Second Super satellite on October 22nd at 16:30 (Server time) for events (2) to (5) only.
* Third Super satellite on November 26th at 16:30 (Server Time) for events (3) to (5) only.
* Fourth Super satellite on December 30th at 17:00 (Server Time) for events (3) to (5) only.
* Fifth Super satellite on February 11th at 17:00 (Server Time) for event (5) only.
* $300 + $15 buy-in.
* Prestige Poker offers one seat for every 40 players in the main event. The remaining prize pool (if any) will be distributed according to our standard tournament payout structure.
* Entrants must be at least 21 years of age.
* Minimum number of players in the final event is 25.
* The winning players will represent Prestige Poker.
* The first prizes are non-refundable and cannot be converted to cash.
* Semi-Daily Multi Table Qualifiers at 21:15 (server time) on Saturday and Sunday, and at 16:00 on Tuesday and Thursday, $31.5 + $2.5 (1 seat for every 10 players that register).
* Ongoing Sit ‘N’ Go satellites to the main event, $52.5 + $5 (1 seat for every 6 players).
* Ongoing Sit ‘N’ Go 2nd tier satellites to the daily scheduled MTQ’s: $6.8 + $0.60 (6-player), First and place wins a seat for the next day’s MTQ, 2nd place wins $6.80. $4.25 + $0.40 (8-player), First place wins a seat for the next day’s MTQ.
* Daily Multi Table Qualifier 2nd tier Satellite for the next MTQ1 available, $3.40 +$0.30 with re-buys and add-on, at 18:30 (1 seat for every $34 collected).
* Daily Multi Table Qualifier 2nd tier Satellite for the next MTQ1 available, $1+ $0.10 with re-buys and add-on, at 20:00 (1 seat for every $34 collected).
You must log in to post a comment.