At the Gaming Club Online Poker Room each hand dealt is assigned a number.
From time to time Gaming Club Poker management picks a hand number at random in advance and declares it a Magic Hand and establishes what the prizes will be.
When that magic hand is dealt, the winner of the hand wins the main prize and all other players in the game each get a second bonus amount.The Magic Hand bonus of $500 will be awarded every 1,000,000 hands dealt.
Rules of the Magic Hand bonus are as follows:
* Three people must receive cards in the hand,
* Must be a real money table,
* Must be a ring game table (Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 5 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud),
* Winner of the hand will get $250,
* All other players that received cards will have $250 divided equally amongst them.
There will also be a special prize for every 10,000,000 hands dealt of $1000 (a single $500 bonus plus $500 divided equally among the participating players).