Lucky Duck Scratchcard
About the Game
Lucky Duck is a very interesting 3×3 scratchcard game. It is designed using a lucky Chinese theme. It offers lots of fun and entertainment to players by providing them a bonus feature and the Vegas Millions Jackpot.
How to Get Started
- To start with, a button of TOTAL BET is clicked on to select a Total stake. It ranges from 20p to £500. A player needs to touch the stake, which he wish to play.
- To see the page of Help, if any assistance is required at the level of player, press the button of ‘HELP’ where the description of the bonuses, game play etc. is given.
How to Play lucky duck vegas millions
To Play the Game, given steps need to be followed:
- A player must press the button of ‘START’ for beginning the game.
- In the next step, to see a symbol, player needs to pick the Ying/Yang emblems. Alternatively, button of ‘REVEAL ALL’ is pressed to display all the hidden symbols at once.
- The symbols appear on the scratch card and If any 3 of them match then a player win the game. If a player has any winning lines, it will be highlighted and his winning amount will be credited to his account.
- A player is awarded with Quack shot Bonus, if any 3 Bonus Symbols matched successfully, during any game.
V-E-G-A-S is also there, as BIG MONEY could be spell out by this.
Quack shot Bonus
- Quack Shot Bonus is awarded to a player when 3 Quack Shot Bonus symbols are achieved in any game.
- A Duck will be shoot to expose a multiplier value.
- To raise the Bonus Win, gather the multipliers by continuously shooting the Ducks.
- A Quack Shot game which is played simply has a winning A Big Money needs to be revealed to move to the wheel of a Big Money to spin to achieve a super win. Super Win is added to the winnings which are achieved in the normal Quack Shot game.
- This feature will be continued until and unless COLLECT is exposed or a player had a Big Money wheel spin. Amount appears in the panel of Bonus Win is awarded to a player.
Lucky duck vegas millions
- Vegas Millions Jackpot Game is triggered, if the letters V-E-G-A-S appears while playing any game. In this feature offered by game, a player is allowed to win any one of the 5 progressive jackpots. It ranges from Super to the very big VEGAS JACKPOT!.
- On a progressive jackpot, a wheel will be spins to land .
- There are better chances of triggering Vegas Millions, if the bet is bigger.
Auto Play for lucky duck vegas millions
- A player is able to place till 25 bets, one after the other, on automated basis, by pressing ‘AUTO PLAY’ button. As an alternative, a player is allowed to choose “UNTIL BONUS” and then continue the Auto Play until and unless bonus round is triggered.
- A player will choose his stake as normal. Next, ‘AUTO PLAY’ button will be pressed to choose the no. of ‘Auto play’ bets which player wish to play.
- If a player enters to a bonus round, Auto Play will be turn off.
- A player is permitted to stop Auto Play from moving to the next spin by pressing the button of ‘STOP’.
Other Important Features
- SOUND ON/OFF: This option is given in the OPTIONS menu, player needs to choose this from there so that sound can be switch on/off within the game.
- HELP: This option is given on the top of the screen and used to access the help page.
- RTP: RTP in this game is 95.818%
- Minimum Stake, Maximum Total Stake & Maximum Payouts varies according to the currency. For instance, a currency is AUD, CHF, CAD, Minimum Stake is 0.20, Max Total Stake is 500, then Maximum Payout in 1 game is 500,000.